The story of 3D Food Printing continues. This time in Chapter 4 of the 3D Food Printing Podcast: Predictions for 3DFP in 2016
Predictions are fun to do and even though Nostrodomis is a really awesome name.. Luis and I don’t have a crystal ball or a time travelling machine (as far as you know…), but there are some things evolving swiftly in the world of 3D food printing that we feel will at least be announced in this great year of 2016.
Here’s a quick preview of the fourth chapter of the #3DFPod:
- We explore a new section for the #3DFPod
- 3DFP crowdfunding successes delivering!
- 3D Food Printing Conference talk
- 3D Food Printing predictions for 2016
As usual, here are the links and the stream for Chapter 4 of the #3DFPod:
- iTunes: 3DFPod Chapter 4 – 3D Food Printing Predictions for 2016
- SoundCloud: 3DFPod Chapter 4 – 3D Food Printing Predictions for 2016
- Download: 3DFPod Chapter 4 – 3D Food Printing Predictions for 2016
Feel free to share the 3D Food Printing podcast with anyone who you know who will get some value out of it. We make this to help spread the gospel of 3DFP so go ahead and join us and Preach ON!