Just a quick note to give the “last call” on the final 3D food printing workshop tickets and to let you know to join us at our 3D Food Printing Workshop @ FabCon 3.D in a couple weeks.
To get your 3D Food Printing Workshop tickets or registration info go HERE and get your form to Messe Erfurt ASAP!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE 3D FOOD PRINTING WORKSHOP: EXPLORATORIUM
- A clear introduction to how to turn a digital design into an edible item.
- Definition of a digital recipe.
- Understanding of the true potential of design and customization for 3D food printing.
- Explaining the four kings of 3d food printing: taste, aroma, texture and looks.
- Introducing different 3D food printing techniques.
- Tasting recipes.
- Addressing safety and legal issues.
- Our take on 3d food printing businesses.
All that in an open and immersive environment where we will be answering your doubts about 3d food printing. Each session is limited to 10 students, and registration is first come first serve.
The workshop will be held every day of the trade show at the following dates:
- Tuesday 14 June 2016, 13:00-16:00
- Wednesday 15 June 2016, 10:00-13:00
- Thursday 16 June 2016, 10:00-13:00
Follow the link to get the registration info: 3D Food Printing Workshop Registration Form
THANK YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Luis + Jason