Let’s start this off right.. with a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
I’ll (Jason – @BotBQ) be at the 3D Food Printing Conference next week.. unfortunately Luis (@3DIGITALCOOKS) won’t be 🙁 … AND we made a #3DFPod chapter about it where we briefly go over last year’s 3DFPconf, what we’re looking forward to this year and some of the exciting things you’ll run into if you’re going to the 3DFPconf this year.
Highlights of 3DFPod Ch. 8: 2016 3D Food Printing Conference Preview
- 3DIGITALCOOKS pre-3DFPconf meetup the night before
- What are my plans while at the event
- Why you should find me (Jason) at the event
- What you can expect from 3DIGITALCOOKS presence at the event
- 3DFPconf Program highlights
- 3DChef exhibit
Here are the links to get to Chapter 8 of the 3DFPod:
- SoundCloud: 3DFPod Ch.8: 2016 3D Food Printing Conference
- iTunes: 3DFPod Ch.8: 2016 3D Food Printing Confernce Preview
- Download: 3DFPod Ch.8: 2016 3D Food Printing Conference Preview
Hope to see some of your there!
2 thoughts on “3DFPod Ch. 8: 2016 3D Food Printing Conference Preview”
I really like your podcast about 3d food printing. Unfortunately, Luis’ sound quality is too bad. It’s hard to understand him in a quiet location but it’s almost impossible to understand him with noises in the background (e.g. in a train). So, for me the fun factor of the podcast is definitely limited by the sound quality 🙁
We must apologize about the quality on this one.. not the best.. no excuses! We owe it to you and everyone listening to do a better job at it. Now that Luis is settled in BK and I’ll be settled into our new place soon this shouldn’t be an issue much longer.
Thank you VERY much for your feedback, it means a lot, and keep letting us know how we’re doing.