In Chapter 2 of the 3D Food Printing Podcast Luis and I do a short wrap up of 2015.
Some of the topics discussed:
- Crowdfunding successes in 3DFP like PancakeBot and the Bocusini and Structur3d
- Culinary Lab opens
- 3D Chef’s collaborations
- Luis’ life changing Autodesk AIR Residency at Pier 9
You can subscribe or listen to the 2nd 3D Food Printing Podcast here:
- iTunes: 3DFPod Chapter 2 – 2015 in Review
- SoundCloud: 3DFPod Chapter 2 – 2015 in Review
- Download: 3DFPod Chapter 2 – 2015 in Review
There was a lot that happened in 2015 and we covered most of it on 3DIGITALCOOKS.com so go ahead and hit the archives of the site to review 2015 on your own if the podcast wasn’t enough.
Did we miss something in 2015 that we didn’t cover in the #3DFPod or on the site? Let us know by using #3DFPod on social media to give us your feedback!